Just The Facts
Evolutionists were wrong about Piltdown man
Evolutionists were wrong about Nebraska man
Evolutionists were wrong about Lucy (australopithecine)
Evolutionists were wrong about vestigial organs
Evolutionists were wrong about junk DNA
Evolutionists were wrong about recapitulation
Evolutionists were wrong about the coelacanth
Evolutionists were wrong about star formation
Evolutionists were wrong about the Miller experiment
Evolutionists were wrong about natural selection
Evolutionists were wrong about being only 2% different in our DNA from ape-like creatures
Do you suppose they are also wrong about their interpretation of the age of the earth?
Did you know you can believe the Bible when it states God created everything in six literal days.
“Basic Creation Training Course”
It’s All About Education: Learn how to become part of the solution
- Why is it that Christian youth are not prepared for the challenges against their faith in public schools and universities?
- Why are Christian universities and seminaries not doing their job?
- Why is 1 Peter 3:15 not adhered to in many churches and Christian schools?
- How to become part of the solution.
- In June 2014, CTI will be hosting a five-day Teacher Apologetics College.
Learn how to answer the following 10 challenges to biblical authority when you enroll in our Basic Creation Training course.
- What difference does it make if the earth is old or young?
- Would it really make any difference if God used evolution? It’s really not a salvation issue.
- My biology teacher said he is a Christian and he doesn’t have a problem with evolution.
- Is the big bang compatible with the Bible?
- My professor said natural selection is a fact and Christians just need to accept evolution is true.
- How reliable are the dating methods used to date fossils and rocks?
- Why does God allow death and suffering?
- My Sunday school teacher said we can’t really know how long the days of creation were. He also said 2 Peter 3:8 teaches the days could have been long periods of time.
- My pastor taught last week that the Genesis Flood wasn’t really a worldwide flood.
- My youth pastor said we should focus more on building relationships and knowing the Gospel and let the scientists worry about origins.
Phone: (859) 250-7987
Equipping the Church
CTI currently offers three courses to help prepare Christians to defend their faith against the teaching of evolution.
Q and A about CTI Courses
What courses does CTI offer?
We currently offer three courses:
1. Basic Creation Training (teens and above)
2. Christian Teacher Training (anyone with a desire to speak or teach about creation)
3. Advanced Creation Apologetics (the next step in Christian evangelism)
What is the cost to the church?
The courses are FREE for the church.
How does this work?
We charge by individual student.
Where Does CTI offer these courses?
We come to your church or location. We ask that a church sponsor the course by providing a classroom, advertising the course within the church, and providing a local contact person to help with coordination.
Can people from other churches attend?
Yes. CTI will advertise the course to other local churches, Christian schools, and home school groups.
How long are the courses and what do they cost?
The Basic Creation Training and Christian Teacher Training courses are 1-day courses running from 8:30 to 5:30 and cost $45 per student. The Advanced Creation Apologetics is a 1 ¼ day course and cost $65 per student.
What does this cost include?
The cost of the course includes a student manual (about 100 pages long), lunch, and snacks.
Are these courses certified through anyone?
Yes. All our courses are certified through ACSI (Association of Christian Educators International) for Continuing Education Units.
How do I see about having one of these courses at my church?