Creation Training Initiative
Equipping and Training Christians to Teach Biblical Truth
CTI currently offers three training courses.
1. Basic Creation Training (9th grade and above)
2. Advanced Creation Apologetics
3. Christian Teacher/Leader Training
Where do you teach your courses?
CTI will come to your location (church, business,…)
How much does it cost to have a course at our church?
There is no cost to the church for hosting a course. We charge by individual student. The cost per student is:
- Basic Creation Training: $45 per student (one day 8:30 – 5:30)
- Advanced Creation Apologetics: $65 per student (1 1/4 days, usually Firday evening and all day Saturday)
- Christian Teacher/Leader Training: $45 (one day 8:30 – 5:30))
Each course includes a student manual, lunch and snacks. In addition, there are discounts for additional family members attending. We do ask that the church supply a room and help advertise within the church and or community. We also ask that the church appoint one person to work with CTI with the hospilitaty items such as helping coordinate lunch and snacks.
How do I go about getting a course for my church?
Contact CTI by phone or email (859-250-7987, Info@CreationTraining.org). CTI will then contact the person in charge (pastor, education pastor, or person in charge of hosting the event) and discuss some specific details such as how students pay, how people register, classroom setup,…).
Are your courses certifed?
All three of our courses are certified through ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) for Continuing Education Units.